1. Member, Visakha City Makers Forum, Visakhapatnam
2. Executive Committee Member, Visakha Forum for Child Rights, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
3. Governing Board Member, The Spinal Foundation (TSF), New Delhi, India
4. Member, Asian Spinal Cord Injury Network (ASCoN), Northern Ireland, UK
5. First Nominated Member, State Road Safety Council (SRSC), Government of Andhra Pradesh, Velagapudi, Andhra Pradesh, India.
6. Member, International Road Federation, New Delhi (IRF), India
7. Ex-Non-official Co-opted Member, National Road Safety Council (NRSC), Ministry for Road Transport & Highways, Government of India, New Delhi, India.
8. Statutory NGO Member, Local Level Committee (LLC), Visakhapatnam District, National Trust, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
9. ARC Inauguration of "the Ability people" by MLA Vaspalli Ganesh Kumar of Vizag (South) and Ms. Isabel Falkenberg, CEO, Walkabout Foundation, London, in presence of Mr. Soikat Ghosh Moulic, Prosthetist & Orthotist, Asst. Director- Technical (Rehab services & Product development), Mobility India, Bangalore on the World Disability Day 03 December' 2015 at Visakhapatnam.
10. Date: 10-10-2015 Received Fellowship award for best Social Enterpenuer by Sri Bhaskar Ramamurthi, Director, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai.
11. The Ability People (TAP) in Visakhapatnam is happy to announce for the inauguration of Ability Skill Development Center & Rehab in-patient unit by Ms. MARIKA MILLER, MIBLOU & Rtn. Philip Patrick Timothy, President, RI Dist. 3020 Club No. 31018 on 17-7-15.
12. The Ability People (TAP) with technical support of its partner Mobility India (MI), Bangalore in Visakhapatnam is happy to announce for providing 25 Developmental aids to children with special needs free of cost by the Chief Guest Sri Ganta Srinivas, HRD Minister & Guest of Honour Sri V. Ganesh Kumar, MLA, Visakhapatnam South at Ability Rehabilitation Center. TAP which is presently expanding its horizons, to extend its service more effectively, by providing positional devices for CwSN especially children with Cerebral Palsy and more sophisticated prosthetics/orthotics (mobility aids and appliances) for a better standard of living.
13. Workshop on promoting Road Safety in Visakhapatnam as a pilot project on Sunday 21st June 2015 to give a new direction to The Ability People.
14. The Ability People (TAP) and SARTHAK, New Delhi with the support of Government of India, M/o Labour & Employment, VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION CENTRE FOR HANDICAPPED, Hyderabad are teamed up on 27th & 28th March 2015 at Visakhapatnam to highlight the abilities of persons with Disabilities through a workshop and Job Fair with the theme “BUILDING A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON DISABILITY & EMPLOYMENT”.
15. Accessible Mobile Taxi Service launched by Sri N. Yuvaraj, District Collector & Magistrate. This is the first initiative of its kind in Andhra Pradesh for the convenience of Person with Disabilities and Senior citizens of Visakhapatnam on International Disable Day December 3rd, 2014
16. Executive Member, Indian Alliance of NGOs for Road Safety (IANRS), New Delhi, India
17. Member, Global Alliance of NGOs for Road Safety (GANRS), Switzerland
18. Nominated by the District collector as a member of Visakhapatnam District Road Safety Council (DRSC), Transport Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India in March 2015.
19. Invited as a guest speaker for Tata CSR Retreat on the session ‘NGO perspectives on Development’ on the work of The Ability People and its expectations of CSR by Tata Sustainability Group - Community Services, Tata Sons Limited, Mumbai in Pune on January 2015.
20. Received Sadguru Gnanananda fellowship award from Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhani for best social entrepreneur 2014.
21. Selected as a Non-official Co-opted Member in the National Road Safety Council (NRSC), an apex Advisory Body headed by Hon'ble Minister for Road Transport & Highways. Its members include Transport Ministers and Director General of police of States and various other Government agencies/NGOs/ Individuals working in the field of Road safety.
22. District Collector, Visakhapatnam issued necessary instructions on 06-02-2014 to all Government and Private Hospitals on emergency care to the road accident victims by coordinating with Police department and bystanders.
23. On 16th Jan, 2014 Invited by Sri Oscar Fernandes, Hon’ble Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India, New Delhi at Transport Bhavan for the 25th National Road Safety Week 2014.
24. Invited to attend a national workshop in New Delhi for Strengthening Road Safety Legislation: Saving Lives, A High Level meeting organized by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India, in collaboration with World Health Organization and World Bank on 14th Dec, 2013.
25. On 23rd Dec 2013, Hyundai Motor India Foundation has donated an used Verna Auto Transmission Diesel Variant for my initiative on All India campaigning on Road Safety in all the 29 state capitals
26. Toll Free Helpline service: The Ability People (TAP) & Government Of Andhra Pradesh, through The District Collector, Visakhapatnam provided the facilities by the department For Welfare Of Disabled & Sr. Citizens launched helpline service on 17th, September 2012 in Andhra Pradesh for Person with Disabilities (PwDs) with the theme “BUILDING A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON DISABILITY AND ACTIVE REHABILITATION”. Helpline No.: 1800 425 8911.
27. Ability Rehab Center: We have entered a MoU with Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation (GVMC) to develop post-hospital rehabilitation center, to provide active rehabilitation to people with disabilities especially spinal cord injury patients along with sports and vocational rehabilitation, beginning in Visakhapatnam. The goal of the center is not just to help patients, but to turn them into helpers of patients themselves. The proposed center will be the first of its kind in the entire Andhra Pradesh. The Commissioner, GVMC, Visakhapatnam allotted a building for rehabilitation of Road accident victims on 31st Dec 2013.
28. Commissioner of Police, Visakhapatnam issued order on 09-07-2013 to all Police stations and mobile Police posts asking them not to subject Good Samaritans/hospitals who help road victims, to unnecessary and prolonged questioning.
29. Invited to attended two days “World Health Organization a workshop for managers of rehabilitation programmes including wheelchair services”. The workshop was held at Mobility India, Bangalore from 31 May – 1 June.
30. Under Corporate Social Responsibility Gail (India) Limited donated to The Ability People 100 Customised Wheelchairs, Tricycles and Supportive seating for children to Spinal Cord Injury Persons & Loco-motor Disabilities complies WHO standards .
31. We are thankful to HPCL, Visakha Refinery by funding 100 customised wheelchairs & tricycles under CSR for providing devices to Spinal Cord Injury Persons & Orthopaedic Disabilities. 100 devices worth 8.6 lacs to the accident victims suffering from spinal injuries. HPCL is also supported towards the service, repair and maintenance of these 100 devices complies WHO standards.
32. “Arrive Alive” – Theme on “Focus on bringing down road accidents” Road safety awareness week participated with Visakha Police in awareness program.
33. Wheelchair skill training & Sports Club: Since, Jan 2013, we are conducting wheelchair skills & sports every Sunday at B.V.K. College between 6:00 AM TO 8:00 AM on specially designed sports wheelchairs, for sports to highlight the abilities of Persons with Disabilities especially road accident victims.
34. Attended the “1st Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) World Congress” was held on 26 – 28 November 2012 at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra, India.
35. We organized two days workshop on 5th & 6th March 2012 for Active rehab meet on Spinal Cord Injury Person with support from ESCIP & ISIC team. This was initiated and started development after the awareness & prevention on SCI in Visakhapatnam and around coastal Andhra Pradesh. The proposed workshop with ESCIP & ISIC collaboration for Empowering Spinal Cord Injured Persons by Coordinating Resources for Community Reintegration towards building a better understanding on disability & active rehabilitation.
36. On 22nd Dec, 2011 we’ve organized national level awareness programme on mobility solutions in collaboration with Dept. of Social work, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Motivation UK, Bangalore, India and Mobility India, Bangalore on 22nd December 2011 at Visakhapatnam to highlight the abilities of Persons with Disabilities through a workshop with the theme “BUILDING A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON DISABILITY AND ACTIVE REHABILITATION”. This was implemented with the successful of discoverability awareness on mobility solution complies with World Health Organisation (WHO) standard.
37. The Ability People with the support of its partner WAW (Wheelchair Athletes Worldwide, USA), ESCIP (Empowering Spinal Cord Injured Persons, USA) and the National Trust, an autonomous body of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India are teamed up to highlight the abilities of Persons with Disabilities through demonstrations of wheelchair Basketball, Soccer, Tennis and Rugby ODI (One Day International) event at Visakhapatnam on 27th November 2011.
38. The Ability People, Visakhapatnam, provided PaO to persons with locomotor disabilities in collaboration with Bangalore based NGO, Mobility India Rehabilitation Research and Training Centre (MIRRTC) on the 28th of July 2011. TAP has collaborated with Mobility India to draw the technical support for initiating this program. Mr. Soikat Ghosh Moulic, Asst. Director, Mobility India, Bangalore with his resource staff participated and made the assessment, prescription & fitment for all the 37 identified beneficiaries on prosthetics and orthotics.
39. The Ability People a project of JDT (John Davidson Trust, UK), Motivation UK and Mobility India with joint collaboration distributed 120 Worldmade wheelchairs and 20 PwDs for artificial limbs & calipers. We also started an Assistive technology Center with wheelchair service provision first of its kind in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.